Sunday, August 8, 2010

City 2 Surf 2010

Good morning Everyone!

Today was the annual City 2 Surf race in Sydney! People start at Hyde Park in the centre of Sydney, and run to Bondi Beach, which is about 14 kms. My friend Molly ran both last year and this year, and since the building we live on is right along the race route, Jeff and I decided to head down to the street and be part of the excitement!

The 2nd heat of people heading towards us from
Hyde Park - the first one was just as big! 

It was incredible to see so many people all out to a charity event, and even within the masses we managed to catch a glimpse of Molly running past us!


I caught her just in time! I was positive there was no way we would find her in that many people, so she caught me very off guard when I heard my name!

Last year there were about 75 000 people that ran, and for this morning's race there were 85 000 participants! So glad that we were able to catch Mol in the masses!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Jeff & Leah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment